The SACBC AIDS Office has a vacancy for:
Position Title: Accountant
Reports to: Finance Manager
Location of position: SACBC Office Pretoria
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Degree in Finance and Accounting
- At least three years’ work experience in finance
- Be expected to keep accurate financial records
- Be expected to do clerical and administrative work
- Knowledge and experience with Pastel to keep monthly accounts
- Knowledge of US Government and South African financial regulations
- Knowledge of the teachings of the Catholic Church
- Maintain VAT schedules and submission to SARS
- Manage petty cash, payment requisitions and banking
- Maintain assets register and control of inventory and stock
- Manage payroll
Skills and Competencies:
- Team management and supervisory skills
- Attention to detail
- Aptitude for and interest in numbers
- Good interpersonal and time management skills
- Able to work independently and under supervision
- A valid driver’s license
- Willing and able to travel extensively
- Flexibility in terms of working hours, including after-business hours if required, especially during site visits and during deadline periods.
This is a fixed term contract position available from 1 May 2019 to 30 September 2019.
Please send your application to email@example.com by 18 April 2019.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.